Romantic relationships are deeply important to our soul. Humans are meant to be in relationship and our romantic relationships are some of the most emotionally intimate bonds we form. Romantic relationships are also where we play out unfinished business from our childhood so can be the ground for great turmoil and great healing. If this wasn’t challenging enough, our society and our families have strong messages about who we should love and what our romantic relationships should look like.
Over the next few months, I will be adding more content to this area. I will be leading an in-person workshop in February and then producing video lessons and a workbook that you will be able to download here. In the meantime, check out the recommendations below to get you started on your own exploration.
Workshop: Calling in Your Soul Mate ©
Are you ready to find your soul mate? This is the year to call in that loving, life partner you deserve and there is no better time to do that than now. Watch this recording of Britt’s engaging and inspiring workshop. You will release old stories and experiences that are blocking your way to love. You will get clear about what you really want so that you can manifest your true love. And, you will design a beautiful love ritual to prepare for the arrival of your soul mate.
Includes recording of 8-hour workshop and extensive workbook. $25
Designed for people of all ages and orientations.
- Meant to Be: Miraculous True Stories to Inspire a Lifetime of Love by Joyce & Barry Vissell
- If Love is a Game by Cherie Cater-Scott
- The Future of Love: The Power of the Soul in Intimate Relationships by Daphne Kingma Rose
- Calling in “The One” by Katherine Thomas
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by Gottman & Silver (appropriate for any committed romantic relationship)
- Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples by Harville Hendrix
- Romancing the Beloved: A Sacred Sexual Adventure into Love by Joan Heartfield