I write a lot in my posts about the power of intention and the Law of Attraction. That is because they work — and when people utilize them, you can manifest amazing things in your life. It’s all about “tuning in” to the right frequency, much like we do when we listen to the radio.
Science has proven that everything in the universe if made of energy — invisible particles that vibrate together at certain frequencies to create the forms we see — that is true for a table, a rock, a tree and a person. Recently, the field of quantum physics has proven what philosophers have known for centuries — that humans can actually influence these energy particles through our thoughts (learn more by reading Lynn McTaggart’s The Intention Experiment). It’s pretty mind blowing when you think about. It certainly moves us squarely to the center of our lives as co-creators with the universe and it also means we are responsible for the experience we have.
Our thoughts operate like a radio signal — a beacon that broadcasts our energy, which then magnetizes similar energy. If we have thoughts that the world is abundant, then we will experience that. If we have thoughts that people are good and caring, we will run into them everywhere. And if we believe that these are hard times and nothing is easy, then that is what we will experience.
It cannot be any other way because of how physics works — what you think and believe is what you will experience because the Law of Attraction is just as unwavering as the Law of Gravity. We have all earned to honor the Law of Gravity because we can “see” it every day — I would argue that you can see the Law of Attraction too — you just need to pay attention and the evidence is all around you.
The good news is that we have a choice, every day, about which radio station we are tuned in to. And this is the point of this post — be mindful of where your dial is set and if it moves, keep turning it back to Radio Positivity.
Radio Positivity is my phrase for my thoughts that are focused on what I want to create in the world. Radio Positivity broadcasts messages like, “I will find my dream job. I will be well paid for my talents. I will have a fun and deeply satisfying career.” And messages like, “I am going to find my true soulmate. We will create an awesome committed relationship.”
Contrast this with Radio Glum, which would have messages like, “We are in a recession. There are no good jobs. You had better stay put until the economy improves.” Or, “All the good men are already married. All the single men my age want young women. It will be really hard to find the right guy.”
Now, Radio Glum can be compelling because it is actually the station that our society is tuned to — so you will hear its messages rebroadcast on real radio stations and the nightly news broadcasts as well as the headlines in our papers and the talk we hear from neighbors and colleagues.
But there are a whole lot of us out there that listen to Radio Positivity and we want you to join us. Here’s how:
- Set your intentions for what you want in your life — this should be the best and highest vision you can think of — and you need at least 4 — one each for your physical health and wellbeing, your relationships, your professional life, and one other area of The Wheel of Wellbeing that speaks to you (you can have more than 4).
- Focus on your intentions every day and bring up the feelings of what having those things would be like — this is your daily practice for turning your dial to Radio Positivity — the more you focus on what you want, with clear feeling tones, the more you activate the Law of Attraction
- If you slip, get back on track — don’t beat yourself if you find yourself all of the sudden listening to Radio Glum (it happens to all of us) — but immediately turn the dial back, and focus on what you want
- Until this becomes your habit, support yourself by turning off the real radios and TVs — I buy CDs on these kinds of topics and listen to them in the car — right now I am listening to Prosperity Plus by Mary Morrissey and it’s awesome!
- Surround yourself with like minded people — all of my closest friends are members of the Radio Positivity Club and that really helps — none of us believe those negative views of the world and we have a shared vision of what is possible — we are all manifesting amazing things and as we do, we continue to prove the truth of the Law of Attraction and the power of intention
- Hang out with children — we were all born with our dial pre set to Radio Positivity — my 5 year old daughter, Kiana, leaves the house each day, asking “I wonder what gift God will give me today?” And every night at dinner, she tells me what it was.