Your “self” is at the center of everything that is happening, or not happening, in your life. Your beliefs, childhood experiences, values, attitudes – all of it – shape your daily experiences, the things that are happening in your life, and what you want to create. That is why I recommend starting with this spoke of the Wheel of Wellbeing. Knowing yourself will give you great insight and this will help you in any other area that you are working on.
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
- Please Understand Me II: Temperament Character Intelligence by David Kiersey
- Do What You Are by Paul Tieger and Barbara Barron
- Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential by Caroline Myss
- Gaining Archetypal Vision: A Guidebook for Using Archetypes in Personal Growth and Healing by Gilbert & Keegan